Feb. 14: Sizing Up The Democratic Candidates Vying For The Nomination Ahead Of Maine's Primary
It’s Valentine’s Day and, even better, time again for Maine’s Political Pulse.
This week, Host Irwin Gratz spoke with Senior Political Correspondent Mal Leary and Statehouse Bureau Chief Steve Mistler to discuss the recent New Hampshire primaries, and they look ahead to the Maine primary that’s coming up. Also: more fallout for Sen. Susan Collins following the impeachment trial and discussing the state’s contentious vaccination law
More to read:
- 6 Takeaways From The New Hampshire Primary
- What New Hampshire's Primary Results Mean For The 2020 Elections
- Bloomberg Says His Wealth Won't Turn Off Maine Democratic Voters: 'I Don't Need A Tax Break'
- Sept. 2019: Bernie Sanders Revisits Portland, But He Faces More Competition Than In The 2016 Campaign
- BDN: Bloomberg has staff of 20 in Maine as Democrats ramp up for March presidential primary
- BDN: Susan Collins says Trump is ‘angered’ — not emboldened — by impeachment acquittal
- Battle Lines Drawn In Fight Over Vaccination Exemptions In Maine
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Steve Mistler. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is performed by Rob Holt.