Food & Cooking: Maine's Food Heritage; Bicentennial Cookbook; Cooking During the Pandemic
A newly published cookbook commemorates Maine's bicentennial by compiling recipes from Mainers all around the state. We'll talk about Maine's food heritage -- and also get creative ideas for cooking during the pandemic.
- Peggy Grodinsky, food, books and outdoors editor for the Portland Press Herald/ Maine Sunday Telegram
- Nancy Harmon Jenkins, food journalist, speaker, cookbook author
- Sam Hayward, James Beard award-winning chef; owner of Fore Street Grill; pioneer of the farm-to-table movement
- Margaret Hathaway, author, with husband Karl Schatz, of several books on food and farming, including the new Maine Bicentennial Community Cookbook; the couple owns Ten Apple Farm in Gray
- Don Lindgren, antiquarian bookseller and owner of Rabelais Books, specializing in books about food and drink